Every business should have excellent books and access to financial information that will help them make the best possible business decisions. Most shouldn’t be doing it themselves. You might have more financial momentum than you think.
Events build strong relationships with your customers, but planning events can be overwhelming. With our experienced team of event specialists, throwing that next promotional event or expo just became a piece of cake.
One of the quickest ways to make your business more efficient is to get help on the most common business tasks. With our team, you get access to the skills you need without the fixed overhead cost of hiring an employee.
Organize and Manage:
- Accounting systems: QuickBooks
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Cash Flow Statements and Recommendations
- Financial Analysis and Reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet
- Provide CFO Advisory and Consulting Services
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements
- Monitor Accounts for Unusual Activity and Fraud
- Plan and Schedule
- Administration: Registration, Venue, Room Setup, Catering, etc.
- Promotion: Social Media, Press, Newsletter, etc.
- Promotional Design Work: Brochures, Business Cards, Email Marketing, Mailers, etc.
- Management and Expansion of Contact Databases
- Expo Production
- Strategic Social Media / Digital Drip Marketing
- Promotional Design Work: Email Templates, Letters, and Lead Follow-up
- Brand Development
- Data Entry
- File Organization
- Website Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Application and Paperwork Processing
- Inventory Management
Business Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm M-F.
Address: 2828 University Avenue SE, Suite #150,
Minneapolis, MN 55414
We are equal distance between MPLS and STP, steps away from the Green Line Prospect Park light rail station, situated in a vibrant neighborhood near the University of Minnesota.